Re: [swish-e] SWISH::PhraseHighlight example

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 15:00:22 GMT
On 07/21/2008 09:26 AM, Michelangelo Rezzonico wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have a perl script that use the module “SWISH::DefaultHighlight” in
> order to highlight the search words in the results.
>
> All works perfectly with words but not with phrases.
>

> Probably the solution is to use the module “SWISH::PhraseHighlight”.
>
> I have tried to play with this module but without success.
>

> Can someone point me to an example that use the module
> “SWISH::PhraseHighlight” ?

Instead, let me suggest Search::Tools::HiLiter from CPAN. It does phrases, stopwords,
stemming, etc. And last time I checked was a hair faster than the SWISH::*HighLight
algorithms.

There's an example of using it with SWISH::API here:
http://search.cpan.org/src/KARMAN/Search-Tools-0.17/example/swish-e.pl