[swish-e] 2.4.5 > Warning: document '...' has no content

From: Brad Bauer <bbauer(at)not-real.telstate.com>
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 21:30:12 GMT
Hi,

I have upgraded from 2.2.1 to 2.4.5, but now I get a 'Warning: document ...
has no content' error when attempting to index run the spider.pl.

I found a similar issue mentioned once in the archives, but the fixes
mentioned didn't have an effect.

Stuff I have tried:

# every conceivable variation possible on swish-e and spider.pl.

# Remarking the "Accept-encoding" in spider.pl. does not help

$ wget  <http://www.yahoo.com/> http://www.yahoo.com >
/home/username/content.html # works

$ ./spider.pl default  <http://www.yahoo.com> http://www.yahoo.com >
/home/username/content.html  # produces the result

# version 2.2.1 on the same system still works

Any ideas as to where I should look, or what I might test would be greatly
appreciated!

B Bauer