Re: [swish-e] swish-e looping over the same files again and again

From: Jo Rhett <jrhett(at)not-real.netconsonance.com>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 21:04:49 GMT
On Jul 11, 2008, at 6:43 AM, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Why don't you use cookies for session management?  Your setup kind of
> makes it hard for browsers to do any caching.

I'd also like to point out that text caching is irrelevant, really.
What speeds up a site is image caching.  The images on this site are
cached at 1-year, while the text is not cached since it is dynamically
generated.  So changing the URL to not include a query string won't
change browser caching...

It's just a swish problem with the URL changing.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness