Re: [swish-e] indexing performance expectations

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.rumblefish.com>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 15:23:03 GMT
are you indexing via filesystem or prog? also, what is "a while"?

we are doing 1.6 million xml records via filesystem in about 2.5 hours.

The machine is a compaq dl380 with 4G ram and dual 4.3GHz procs.

heh, i say we... we doesn't include me anymore... freedom!

Brad
Brad Miele
Director of Technology
rumblefish