Re: [swish-e] index a list of files

From: Brad Bauer <bbauer(at)not-real.telstate.com>
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 03:24:19 GMT

Sorry, my email client is not indenting when I reply.

I understand what you mean about separate indexes now.  Back to my original
question: is there is a way to feed swish-e a specific list of local files
to index?   We are having a problem where pdfs we don't want indexed get
indexed, so I would like to only index pdfs that have links to them (the
list I gather while spidering).  I am dealing with hundreds of pdfs, so its
not always easy to spot and remove these.

Thanks for your replies,

B Bauer