Re: [swish-e] Counts for property

From: François Tissandier <francois.tissandier(at)not-real.tebu-bio.com>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 15:20:32 GMT
> "Reply" is best reserved for replying.

Yes, sorry about that, was lazy, just saw an email from the ML and reply
to it.

> What does "results per property" mean?  For all your search results
> you want a summary of all the properties returned and their counts?

Sorry I was not clear.

Example:

75 results for "logitech"

By category:
20 mouses
25 keyboards
12 speakers
5 microphones

By price:
15 <10€
23 10€<<50€
24 50€<<200€

Two filters, on two different properties: category, and price.

When you have huge sets of results, it's really a very very important
info to have. I saw it in several search engines, and it would really
help me. But I guess I have to do the calculation manually from the
complete results set unfortunately, right?

François Tissandier
IS Manager
tebu-bio
Tel: +33 1 30 46 39 23
Fax: +33 1 30 46 39 11
francois.tissandier@tebu-bio.com
www.tebu-bio.com: the smarter way to buy research products
P Think about the environment before printing this email / Pensez à
l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail