Re: [swish-e] Problem with -S prog method

From: Mike Hall <MHall(at)>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 07:31:01 GMT
OK, the problem is obvious now that I've turned those options on.

The site requires authentication, but because it is all happening automatically with mod_kerb_auth (intranet authenticates to Active Directory) I'd overlooked it.

So now I'm experimenting with "credentials" and "get_password" callback.