Re: [swish-e] relative path problem

From: David Hane <dhane(at)not-real.pw.usda.gov>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 22:12:35 GMT
Ok, the problem appears to be swish-e replacing the "/" with "%2F"

When I create a static html file with a correct url, like:

"/ggpages/awn/51/Textfiles/USKS.html" the link works properly. If I
change the first / to %2F it then links to the url but includes the
realtive location of the static file in the url like in this example:

"%2Fggpages/awn/51/Textfiles/USKS.html" would actually link to
"current_dir/ggpages/awn/51/Textfiles/USKS.html"

So how do I make swish-e not use url encoding?