[swish-e] relative path problem

From: David Hane <dhane(at)not-real.pw.usda.gov>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 16:00:47 GMT
I have just upgraded my server to a new machine and installed the latest
swish-e. This is a default install along with the API as I use a lot of
custom application spidering.

When I run this command:

/usr/local/bin/swish-e -c /www/cgi-bin/swish/site_search/swish.conf

I get a properly built index that is searchable but when search.cgi
builds the html page it includes it's relative path in the links to the
hits.

As an example this link:
http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/ggpages%2FDEM%2FBarleyNewsletter%2F45%
2FInformation.html

is being written as:

http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/cgi-bin/swish/site_search/ggpages%2FDEM%
2FBarleyNewsletter%2F45%2FInformation.html

notice the cgi-bin/swish-site_search is being put into the url. I've
tried "ReplaceRules" and its various functions but this seems to be
added during the page draw.

My conf file for this index is:

********************
IndexDir /www/htdocs/GG2 /www/htdocs/ggpages
#SwishProgParameters default http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/GG2/index.shtml
    IndexOnly .html .htm .txt
    DefaultContents HTML*
    StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000
    MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle
    ParserWarnLevel 0
   FileRules dirname contains /Temp/
        FileRules dirname contains /forms/
        FileRules dirname contains /Visits/
        FileRules dirname contains /minutes/
        FileRules dirname contains /topics/
        FileRules dirname contains /survey/
        FileRules dirname contains /runsed/
        FileRules dirname contains /liaison/
        FileRules dirname contains /download/
        FileRules dirname contains /temp/
        FileRules filename contains \.htaccess$
ReplaceRules regex |/www/htdocs/||
ReplaceRules regex |cgi-bin||
#ReplaceRules replace /www/htdocs /
#ReplaceRules replace cgi-bin/swish/site_search/ /
        IndexFile /www/cgi-bin/swish/site_search/index.swish-e
#    HTMLLinksMetaName Refresh

I've tried searching the list and can't find anything and it's been so
long since I've had to touch swish-e that I'm a little rusty.

Thanks for any help,

Dave Hane