Re: [swish-e] Search Results into New Window

From: Lykins, Patrick <PLykins(at)not-real.fghi.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 20:33:20 GMT
That was my initial try, and I looked again to make sure I did not miss
anything.  The only place I could find the <a tag was in the swish.cgi
was on line 1638 under "# Build "canned" pages HTML"  All that manages
to do is to open the pages to a new window.

Patrick L. Lykins
System Analyst II
Fairmont General Hospital
304-368-4572