Re: [swish-e] Output not readable

From: William Conlon <bill(at)not-real.tothept.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2008 - 06:37:57 GMT
please post your questions within the email, so the question and
answers can be included in the searchable archive.

Your question 2:  this shows HTML parsing errors from invalid HTML
syntax.  Validate your pages (if you are bothered by these parsing
errors), for example using http://validator.w3.org/.