Re: [swish-e] cron indexing with PHP prog fails

From: Terry Herckenrath <Terry(at)>
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 16:42:38 GMT
I hope this is how I post to the same thread - there seems to be no way
to do it from the web page.

Sorry I forgot to include the config file - I  tried so hard to get my
first post right...
Yes, the execute bit is set on the PHP script.

    IndexDir php

    '/home/shootsm2/public_html/buildSmarticleIndex.php -s'

    IndexFile /home/shootsm2/public_html/searchsmarter/smarticle.index

    IndexReport 3

    ParserWarnLevel 3

    IndexName " smArticles&trade;"

    IndexDescription "This is an index of all smArticles&trade;
    available at"

    IndexPointer ""

    IndexAdmin ""

    DefaultContents HTML

    FuzzyIndexingMode Stemming_en2

    IgnoreWords shootsmarter

    MetaNames author category hits lastmodified summary swishtitle

    MetaNamesRank 10 title

    MetaNamesRank 5 author

    MetaNamesRank 5 category

    MetaNamesRank 0 summary

    MinWordLimit 3

    PropertyNames author category summary

    PropertyNamesNumeric hits

    PropertyNamesDate lastmodified

    PreSortedIndex author category swishtitle

*Resourceful ~ Resilient ~ Reliable*

Users mailing list