[swish-e] Metanames and txt files

From: Michelangelo Rezzonico <mrezzonico(at)not-real.ticino.com>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 15:31:02 GMT
Hi all,

to use metanames with txt files I have added the following lines in the
config file:

IndexContents HTML .txt
StoreDescription HTML <body> 200000

The problem is that sometimes in my txt files there is the character "<".
In this case the description is not returned correctly in the search results
(swish-e return the line before the character "<" and not the line where the
search word is found).
The reason (I suppose) is that the HTML parser consider the character "<"
and the following characters as html-tag and therefore are ignored.

A possible solution is to delete the character "<" in all my txt files.

There is a better solutions ?

Thanks for any help.  Michelangelo