[swish-e] TemplateToolkit and Multiple Categories

From: Dan Lobo <dan.lobo(at)not-real.cot.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 16:00:53 GMT
Just to let you guys know, that I have managed to incorporate my site theme and multiple categories in conjunction with the swish.tt template (TemplateToolkit), rather than using TemplateHTMLTemplate.

http://www.cot.org.uk/cgi-bin/swish4b.cgi

I guess I just need to figure out how to select all indexes to search as the default. At the moment it seems to be selecting the first one.

Kind regards,

Dan Lobo
Web Developer
Cot.org.uk

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information and, if you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this information is prohibited.
The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the originator and not necessarily the views of BAOT / COT
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
BAOT / COT has taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus. In keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should carry out their own virus checks.
Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communication medium. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.
BAOT / COT reserves the right to read any e-mail or attachment entering or leaving its systems from any source without prior notice.

INFORMATION ABOUT BAOT / COT

BAOT:   The British Association of Occupational Therapists Limited is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England (Company number 392350).

COT:   The College of Occupational Therapists Limited is a company limited by shares and registered in England (Company number 1347374). The College is also a registered charity in England and Wales (Charity number 275119).

The registered office of both BAOT and COT is 106-114 Borough High Street, Southwark, London, SE1 1LB.