Re: [swish-e] Filefilter directive producing errors

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Tue Apr 22 2008 - 01:58:02 GMT
Liam Buchanan wrote on 4/16/08 9:07 PM:
> Hi,
> Hope someone can help.
>
> I am trying to use a filerule directive that produces an error when
> indexing. I want to stop indexing filenames that contain
> editprofile.cfm.
>
> This is the filerule directive in the config file:
>
> FileRules filename contains ^editprofile\.cfm$
>

> And here is the message I get
>

> C:\SWISH-E>c:\SWISH-E\bin\swish-e -c c:\SWISH-E\intranet.conf -S prog
>
> Warning: Configuration setting for TmpDir 'C:/swish-e/Temp' will be
> overridden b
> y environment setting 'c:\SWISH-E\Temp\1'
> Bad directive on line #109 of file c:\SWISH-E\intranet.conf: FileRules
> filename
> contains ^editprofile\.cfm$
>

> Am I required to install an exe that will run this function?
> What do I need to do to get this working??

I just tried this on my OSX box and did not get that error. I wonder if one of
the other 108 lines of your config might be in conflict. Or, perhaps that config
does not play nicely under windows.

I would try: (a) running the same config under Linux or some other unix system,
and/or (b) paring down your config to just that line and trying on a single test
file, then adding more config lines till you get the error.