Re: [swish-e] Compiling SWISH-E from source under Windows

From: Thomas <thomas(at)not-real.delos.nl>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 17:24:00 GMT
Francisco (and others),

I got the same error. Just type the commands from the build.sh script manually.

pushd perl
make Ėf Makefile.mingw
popd

and it works fine for rme

You can also build it for perl 5.10.
To do that, install activestate perl 5.10 build 1002 on your windows pc, zip it all , copy and unpack to the build directory of your linux installation.
Run the reloc_perl -a -i Z:\home\xxxxx\swish-build\perl  command ( xxxx is your path to the build dir).

It runs now fine under the latest perl.

the MSVCRT errors can be ignored.

Compiling with the latest 2.5.6 source code did not work for me. After several errors that I could fix there was one that didnít gave to much clues and I get stuck . I will give an error report later. Maybe someone can help me with that.

--

Thomas den Braber