Re: [swish-e] Compiling SWISH-E from source under Windows

From: Francisco M. Vives <vivesfm(at)>
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 14:29:56 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for your relpy.
Now I'm trying to follow your tutorial. I got a computer running Kubuntu and
I can't get it to work. I'm getting this error when configuring Perl:
fixme:msvcrt:MSVCRT__sopen : pmode 0x01b6 ignored

Then when I ran the I got this error message:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ita/swish-build/swish-e'
./src/win32/ 37: pushd: not found
make: Makefile.mingw: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `Makefile.mingw'.  Stop.
./src/win32/ 39: popd: not found

Do you have any idea of what might be wrong?