[swish-e] Filtered results according to ldap groups

From: Cedric Jeanneret <cjeanneret(at)not-real.internux.ch>
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 08:29:43 GMT
Hi!
Using a bit swish-e for some weeks now, I'd like to apply right
managment on swish-e results.
That is:
I have to index:
- a fileserv with differents user access rights [groups managed by ldap]
- many wikis (more than 90 at this time) (also with differents user
access rights, managed also by ldap)
- some "public" stuff, which everyone can access.

Is there a way to tell swish-e "for user A display only results from
THIS directory/wiki", acording to ldap rights?
Each user has its own group, and they are groupped into "master groups".
Fileserver is looking for individual rights, and wikis for groups right
(either individual or master-group)

I was thinking about creating several indexes, then create a function
which choose indexes to display according to rights a user have. It's a
bit tricky I think, and when I say "several indexes", it's more than 100..
there's maybe another way ?

Thanks in advance !

regards

C. Jeanneret

--
Jeanneret Internux      cjeanneret@internux.ch
Av. des Alpes 123       +41 78 748 03 02