[swish-e] Problem with IIS7

From: Francisco M. Vives <vivesfm(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 01:30:21 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm new to SWISH-E and I'm experiencing an error that I can't solve when
using the swish.cgi
I'm using Windows Vista Business with IIS7.
I've successfully tried some scripts to be sure that the Perl engine
works ok.
The Web Server also works fine.
Everything seems to be configured fine, except that when I run a search,
I get the following error below.

    /HTTP Error 502.2 - Bad Gateway/

set of HTTP headers.

*Error Code:* 0x00000000

*Notification:* ExecuteRequestHandler

*Module:* CgiModule

*Requested URL:*
http://localhost:80/cgi-bin/swish.cgi?query=test&submit=Search%21&metaname=swishdefault&sort=swishrank

*Physical Path:* C:\inetpub\cgi-bin\swish.cgi

*Logon User:* Anonymous

*Logon Method:* Anonymous

*Failed Request Tracing Log Directory:*
C:\inetpub\logs\FailedReqLogFiles
<file://C:%5Cinetpub%5Clogs%5CFailedReqLogFiles>

*Handler:* Perl Script Map

*Most likely causes:*

    * The CGI process was shut down or terminated unexpectedly before it
      finished processing the request.
    * The CGI process has a flaw and does not return a complete set of
      HTTP headers.

*What you can try:*

    * Check the event logs on the system to see whether the CGI process
      is shutting down unexpectedly.
    * Troubleshoot the CGI application to determine why it is not
      sending a complete set of HTTP headers.

<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=62293&IIS70Error=502,2,0x00000000,6000>

*More Information...*
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=62293&IIS70Error=502,2,0x00000000,6000>
This error occurs when the CGI process handling the request exits before
it finishes sending the response to IIS.

*Server Version Information:* Internet Information Services 7.0.

I need to get it running ASAP as I need it for an important project I'm
working on and I honestly don't know what else to try.
Just so you know I've got it to work on my office's computer which runs
Win XP and IIS6 but I need it working on my personal laptop.
Has anybody gotten it to work with IIS7?

Thanks in advance,
Francisco