Re: [swish-e] incremental indexes

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sun Mar 23 2008 - 18:52:18 GMT
On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 20:31 -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
> What version are you using? Recent SVN snapshots have automatic
> LARGEFILE option detection at configure time. Otherwise, you likely
> need to specify that to the configure script.

And which operating system?

We still have no large file support on Windows.  Mainly because we have
no testers.  The only tester we had patched some problem, got it working
for himself and never sent a patch or explanation of how he fixed it.
That was rather disappointing given the amount of time I spent trying to
make it work for him.

--
 David L Norris
  http://webaugur.com/