Re: [swish-e] Searching remote mail archive problem

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 17:26:51 GMT
Please cc the list.

On 03/20/2008 11:19 AM, Xinchun Tian wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
>> On 03/20/2008 09:48 AM, Peter Karman wrote:
>
>> There will be no news until you provide a failing test case. That
>> means, a config and a html file that reproduces your problem.
>>

> You misunderstood me, I sent you the necessary files on 7 Mar.(swish.conf and
> spider.conf enclosed below) which could reproduce the problem, and because
> these files contains private information, so I did not send it to the swish-e
> mail list.

I need an example html file. I have said that very clearly several times. You have replied
that you cannot send one. So we cannot help you.

You do not need to send an actual private file. You just need to send an html file that
demonstrates the problem.

To repeat: we cannot reproduce a problem without *both* an example html file and an
example config. You have given us half of what we need.

> PS: Is it possible to remove this message from the swish-e archive:
> http://swish-e.org/archive/2008-03/12048.html
> Since it contains the private information. Thanks.

I do not see any private information at the URL. I see only links to URLs which are
protected by authentication.