Re: [swish-e] Re: Proximity for Swish-e/SwishCtl

From: Sean <schliden(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2008 - 06:35:40 GMT
Herman,

Many thanks for your help with Swish-e/SwishCtl.

I have a couple of final (I hope) questions.

1. The paging I have implemented is pretty dumb. I thought it might be
better to pass the required start and end result to the control, and
just return those results.

I can't seem to get the syntax right for 'SetSearchLimit':

oSW.SetSearchLimit ("swishreccount", 1, 10)
oSW.SetSearchLimit "swishreccount", 1, 10

???

2. In the past I have used something similar to this:

swishdocpath=(" & strSearchPath & ")"

in the SearchPhrase to limit search results to certain document paths.

Is there a way to do something similar with SwishCtl ?

Thanks

Sean