Re: [swish-e] swish-e not indexing symbolically linked directories

From: Cutts III, James H. <CuttsJ(at)not-real.missouri.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 15:29:38 GMT
Michael,

Thanks for the link.  I've added the FollowSymLinks directive to my
config file and we'll see what happens after tonight's indexing.

What confused and confuses me is that there is already a symlink in the
path to the directories that are being successfully indexed.  Why
wouldn't a second symlink work?

James H. Cutts III
CARES & CORI - 143C Mumford