Re: [swish-e] Search Results Description Redundant/Not Useful

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 20:57:43 GMT
Hi Peter. Oh I'm sorry I must have missed the reply. I was able to work
it out using <!-- noindex --> and <!-- index -->. At some point maybe
the swishdescription will have to be increased as well.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Adam

>I've replied to this question before:
>
>http://swish-e.org/archive/2008-02/11985.html
>
>You need to increase the size of your swishdescription property to
include more text, in order for the highlighter to find
>meaningful search terms.

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.