Re: [swish-e] Swish-e not indexing doc or PDF files

From: Liam Buchanan <Liam.Buchanan(at)not-real.dtrdi.qld.gov.au>
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 00:24:09 GMT
The trace was the debug you suggested earlier
The spider.pl files works for all other content except pdf and docs.
It is not a proxy issue as I have tried it in our internet environment
that does not use a proxy. I get the error - pdf file is damaged - or
something to that effect
Would there be a problem with swish-e not being able to recognise linked
url's that are in coldfusion format (i.e. ?id=46 that links to a pdf).

thanks