[swish-e] Search Results Description Redundant/Not Useful

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 16:45:32 GMT
Hello. I have to separate indexes they both appear to be indexing fine.
However I have one problem with the search results.

The description that is showing in search results are not useful and in
almost all cases just show the navigation menu items. How can this be
fixed? suggestions, anyone? Here is an example,
http://www.venmarces.com/swishe4.jpg.

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.