Re: [swish-e] swished prime time?

From: Brad Miele <bmiele(at)not-real.ipnstock.com>
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 13:26:30 GMT
Wow! service with a smile!

It is hard to say if it needs it having not used the product. Our
experience with our own mod_perl handlers is that searches made against
the index while it was being swapped would hang and the apache procs would
grow, etc. Granted, this was apache 1.x

I can certainly start with things the way that they are and let you know.

Regards,

Brad
Brad Miele
VP Technology