Re: [swish-e] Regarding links at page

From: <kumar.nitin(at)not-real.wipro.com>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 17:52:49 GMT

Hi,

I am sorry that was typo mistake. It was main_site only.

Please find the attached downloaded page. I have issue that i need to
extract all links of the page apart from downloading content through
spider.pl only.

I also checked spider.pl but not able to find out where to get and print
links

Please do the needful.

With Regards,

Nitin Kumar