Re: [swish-e] truncated result urls

From: Jim Dory <jdory(at)>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 20:51:23 GMT
Peter Karman wrote:
> On 02/21/2008 02:08 PM, Jim Dory wrote:
>> ReplaceRules remove "\./"
> there's your bad guy, I'll bet.
Actually, looking further, here's why I had that in there. In the search
results it displays the document path like this:

1 Chapter 5.40 HOUSE MOVING
-- rank: *1000*
    Last Modified Date: 	*2008-02-18 14:41:01 AKST*
    Document Size: 	*3432*
    Document Path:

(apologies if this is showing up munged in html) but you can see the
path statement is wrong - has the /./ in it. But now the search result
URL is correct. If I put the ReplaceRules remove "\./" back in it
displays the path correctly but munges up the URL. I can live with the
path statement being wrong though as long as the URL works, which it
does by removing that ReplaceRules statement.

cheers, JD

Jim Dory
City of Nome
PO Box 281