Re: [swish-e] Users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 18

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Thu Feb 21 2008 - 15:22:04 GMT
Well I'll be honest I don't know much about Perl let alone these
modules. When I list all the installed modules LWP::Protocol::https does
not show up. However when I do cpan -i LWP::Protocol::https I get the
response of "LWP::Protocol::https is up to date". So it appears I do
have it as far as I can tell.

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.