[swish-e] Search Results/Template Not Working Right

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Wed Feb 20 2008 - 17:07:53 GMT
Hi. I have successfully index the public side of my web site and
customized the default template on how the search results look like.
However I have 3 issues.

1. The description of the results always list the menu items and this is
repeated for each item in the results. How can this be fixed to have a
description that matches the context of the search and not have the menu
items listed for the description of each result?

2. When searching and there is only one or a few results returned the
web page is goofed up. See this screenshots for an example,
http://www.venmarces.com/swishe1.jpg or
http://www.venmarces.com/swishe2.jpg. How can I fix this?

3. When one gets to the last page of the search results the web page is
goofed up. See this screenshot for an example,
http://www.venmarces.com/swishe3.jpg. How can I fix this?

I may have gone to far or done something wrong when I modified the
default template. Here is what I'm presently using,
http://www.venmarces.com/VenmarCESTemplate.pm. I was trying to achieve a
similar look like Google's results.

Any help or suggestions for these three issues would be appreciated.

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.