[swish-e] How do I get the current year in TemplateDefault.pm?

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 19:08:50 GMT
Hi. I'm altering the rendering of swish.cgi by modifying the
TemplateDefault.pm and was wondering how would I be able to calculate
the current year and then have it displayed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.