Re: [swish-e] Terms in URL?

From: Kevin Porter <kev(at)not-real.9ballpool.co.uk>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 10:59:33 GMT
I've managed to do it with MetaNames swishdocpath.

I couldn't get the ExtractPath approach to work though. I'd appreciate
some help to see where I've gone wrong.

In my config file I now have:

ExtractPath exclusion regex !^.*?(widgetType=BlogArchive).*?$!$1!
ExtractPathDefault exclusion no

I expected to be able to search for "exclusion=no term", to only search
docs without "widgetType=BlogArchive" in the URL.
But instead I get "err: no results".
I've tried variations on this regex too, eg '.?' and '.+' instead of '.*?'.

What have I done wrong?

thanks,

- Kev

--