[swish-e] Installation of perl modules in Swish-e

From: Josh Rabinowitz <joshr-swishe(at)not-real.joshr.com>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 19:53:46 GMT
Hello,

I noticed that the current swish-e install puts the SWISH::API perl
stuff into /usr/lib/perl5/... , but puts other perl stuff in
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/ .

I was talking with Peter Karman about this, and we thought that all
the SWISH-E perl stuff should be handled and installed more like
SWISH::API is.

This is especially relevant to CPAN, RPMS and other packaging systems.

Also, this bites Sman ( http://search.perl.org/~joshr/Sman ) because
it's difficult to know for sure where to get Swish-e perl libraries
like SWISH::DefaultHighlight

Thoughts? I can assist bringing the remaining perl modules into line
if there's interest.

Thanks,
Josh Rabinowitz