Re: [swish-e] Internal error in remove_worddata_longs

From: LABIT Cedric SCE <cedric.labit(at)not-real.orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 08:55:07 GMT
Hello,

	I used swish-e for more than 1 year in my production environment with no problem. Since Dec 18, the daily reindexing process don't work and stop it with this error.
	The only changes on the environment are the number of files and their contents.

	I use a 32bit machine with debian sarge linux.

	swish-e was compiled with this options : ./configure "CPPFLAGS=-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64"

	I made a test with latest svn snapshot and the error still happens.

	The number of files or the number of words can be a problem for swish-e ?

Regards.

diskinux:~# dpkg -l *zlib*
||/ Name                              Version                           Description
ii  libcompress-zlib-perl             1.34-1                            Perl module for creation and manipulation of gzip files
ii  libio-zlib-perl                   1.04-1                            IO:: style interface to Compress::Zlib
ii  zlib-bin                          1.2.2-4.sarge.2                   compression library - sample programs
un  zlib1                             <none>                            (no description available)
un  zlib1-dev                         <none>                            (no description available)
ii  zlib1g                            1.2.2-4.sarge.2                   compression library - runtime
ii  zlib1g-dev                        1.2.2-4.sarge.2                   compression library - development
un  zlib1g-udeb                       <none>                            (no description available)
ii  zlibc                             0.9j-7                            Uncompressing C Library