Re: [swish-e] swishtitle being concatenated (it seems) with my title metadata using swish.cgi

From: Phillip Smith <phillip(at)not-real.communitybandwidth.ca>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 19:48:51 GMT
Hey there Dawn,

I'm not sure what the "right" way to address that is ... however, in
the past, I've just used:

Or any name other than "title" really ... to get my search result
title to just show something like "Doris Anderson."

Then, for MetaNames / PropertyNames, I include "search_title".

HTH,

Phillip.

On Jan 2, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Dawn Buie wrote:

> Hello I have a set up of swish-e that is working very well
> returning all my MetaNames and Properties correctly except for my
> title Property. It gets returned as the combination of the default
> swishtitle (what's between the <title>blah</title>) tags, and the
> title MetaName which is defined in my documents as:

> My swishcgi.config file contains these directives:
>
>     MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle keywords summary authors
> coverdate section title unix_publishdate
>     PropertyNamesDate unix_publishdate
>     PropertyNames keywords summary authors coverdate section title
>
> I output my title in my swish.tt template in this way:
>
>  [%  item.title  %]
>
> But what should output: Doris Anderson
>
> instead outputs: section15.ca :: Doris Anderson Doris Anderson
>
> while  [%  item.swishtitle  %]  gets output correctly as :
> section15.ca :: Doris Anderson
>
> thank you
> Dawn

Phillip Smith,