[swish-e] How can I setup Private and Public Search Engine indexing with Swish-e?

From: Adam Douglas <ADouglas(at)not-real.venmarces.com>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 17:38:58 GMT
I have a web site that has a public side and a private side
(authentication required). I would like to some how setup two search
engines, one that indexes the public side of the web site and then
another search engine that indexes the public and the private content
for those clients that are authenticated to use. The two indexes can not
be mixed because I can not have the non-authenticated clients see
content that is for authenticated clients only when using the search
engine. The indexing would need to be done via HTTP and HTTPS.

I have searched and read trying to locate information on this matter.
However I have not been able to find any information to assist me in
achieving this. If anyone can point me into the right direction on how
to go about doing this it would be much appreciated.

Best,
Adam

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.