Re: [swish-e] Using the asterisk wildcard in SWISH

From: Susan Wilson <SusanW(at)not-real.FOG-Catcher.co.nz>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 04:02:48 GMT
Hi Guys and Peter,

I've amended the query.pl as suggested and the wildcard feature is now
working.  Excellent!  Many many thanks.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm in the hands of my ISP and their Help-Desk
not upskilled or knowledgeable about Swish.  So, I have no control over
what I am using.  AND  I do have some issues regarding how the actual
indexing as well as the reporting  has been set up.

However, is there any way I can easily get hold of that (those)
script(s) you've mentioned, Peter?  Is it possible to download them in a
zip file and extract them from that?  I don't particularly want to go
through an install process.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Cheers
Susan

   Susan C Wilson
   C/- FOG-Catcher Limited