Re: [swish-e] streamjobs and swish-e

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 20:28:03 GMT
On 11/13/2007 07:51 PM, thierry@streamjobs.net wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> Thank you so much for your help. I do not think I would be able to thank
> you and your team enough for this incredible technology! The CGI web
> interface works really fine. We continue our research to figure out how
> to plug it with our engine. I already talk about your engine to the ceo
> of clickbiz.com he is going to focus on our engine. We would like to
> know more about your organization and team, depending on how our biz
> will run we will make a gesture to help as much as we can.

You are welcome.

As far as our organization (such as it is) is concerned, we've talked about
setting up a paypal account (or similar) to receive donations, but no one has
stepped forward to actually do it. Or to suggest how the money might be used.
plusthree.com is gracious enough to host our website and svn repos. Other than
that, we're a volunteer org.