[swish-e] Using a storeDescription tag for HTML other than <body>

From: Robinson Craig <Craig.Robinson(at)not-real.nrw.qld.gov.au>
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 03:33:51 GMT
Hi Swish-e experts,

Firstly, a caveat: I am a swish-e newbie.

Secondly, the question:

For HTML, is it possible to use a storeDescription tag other than <body>
per:

     StoreDescription HTML* <body> 256

I have just indexed my site (file not http) using:

     StoreDescription HTML* '<div id="bodytext">' 256

Where <div id="bodytext"> is the beginning of the main body of content.

It returns ... (aka nothing). Interestingly, if you use:

     StoreDescription HTML* <div id="bodytext"> 256

without single-quotes, swish-e errors when starting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Craig

The information in this email together with any attachments is
and/or publication of this email message is prohibited, unless
as a necessary part of Departmental business.
computer system network.