Re: [swish-e] Change the indexed 'title'

From: <josh(at)>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 17:56:55 GMT
>On 10/24/2007 12:42 PM, wrote:
>> I am decent at PHP and javascript - but perl is foreign to me.
>You don't need perl. You can write a -S prog program in any language.
>Do you know ahead of time which docs use which kind of 'title' tag? I.e., are
>you spidering or reading from filesystem? Are the docs with differing title
>tags identifiable or not, without looking in the content?
>Peter Karman  .  peter(at)  .

I am reading from the filesystem; the docs are in a directory structure that would isolate them from each other  (i.e., /docswith-ahref   /docswith-strong /docsthatarenormal). So all of the ones that I would need to have use the 'a href' as the title are in the /docswith-ahref directory etc... Other then that structure, they are not identifiable without looking at the content.

No idea howto write a -S prog ;-P  trying to work with what I got, so to speak ;-)

Users mailing list