Re: [swish-e] Change the indexed 'title'

From: Miki Tebeka <miki(at)not-real.fattoc.com>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2007 - 17:24:07 GMT
Hello Josh,

> On a few pages I would need to return the 'title' content too... How
> would I go about doing both; I would assume different indexes for
> different 'types' of pages (i.e., i can index all the files that I need
> to capture the <strong></strong> as the title, i can index all the files
> i need to capture the <a href=""></a> and then I can separately index all
> the files I need to capture the <title></title>...)
You can index each type to a different index file (using the -f switch) and
then read all the index files when searching:

    Indexing:
    swish-e -i type1_emitter -S prog -f type1.index
    swish-e -i type2_emitter -S prog -f type2.index

    (or you can use -i type1_dir -c type1.conf if you don't want to use an
    emitter).

    Searching:
    swish-e -f type1.index type2.index -w QUERY

> Very new to Swish-E;
Welcome :)

HTH.
--