[swish-e] Error compiling perl module.

From: G.J. Souverein <gjszss(at)>
Date: Fri Sep 21 2007 - 23:13:26 GMT
I compiled the (2.4.5) swish-e binary succesfully on my Linux From Scratch
system. The problem is that I cannot build the perl module with Perl 5.8.8.
The error I get is:
 ** ERROR: Can't call method "isa" without a package or object reference at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/ExtUtils/ line 125.
I checked the, but the code in there is black magic to me.
The only thing I can say is that the error is in sub WriteMakefile(
%make_maker_opts, %config ) before that everything works ok.
Does anybody knows what could be the problem ? I already build a lot of
modules without a problem.

Users mailing list