[swish-e] Searching multiple sources indexed by multiple methods?

From: Ben Ostrowsky <ben(at)not-real.benostrowsky.com>
Date: Fri Sep 07 2007 - 21:15:11 GMT
Hi folks --

I've got two sources that I'd like to, ideally, index in one index
file.  One is only accessible via http, so I'm using prog mode with
spider.pl.  The other is available in the local filesystem, and I've
indexed it using fs mode.  (It's also available via http.)

If I maintain two different indexes, do I have to search them
separately in SWISH::API and then combine the results?

Is there a way to index both sources into the same index file?

Thanks!
Ben Ostrowsky

--
"Don't get suckered in by the comments;