[swish-e] Index Doc , excel , pdf Titles Only

From: <rmspamfilter(at)not-real.gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 19:06:43 GMT
I am trying to index Microsoft Document , Excel and PDF's. I do not want to
index the content but just the titles.
I have the following config

  # Example Swish-e Configuration file
FileFilter .doc       /usr/local/bin/catdoc "-s8859-1 -d8859-1 %p"
FileFilter .pdf       pdftotext   "%p -"

    # Define *what* to index
    # IndexDir can point to a directories and/or a files
    # Here it's pointing to the current directory
    # Swish-e will also recurse into sub-directories.
    IndexDir /opt/samba/CNR

    # But only index the .html files
    IndexOnly .doc .pdf

    # Show basic info while indexing
    IndexReport 1

Now i know the index the content inside the files but i do not want to index
the content, Right now it sorta works but it's indexing the content, also i
have to use the ReplaceRule replace to change the url to \\server\path to
were file is store.

Can somebody point me in the right direction for the configuration file
thanks