[swish-e] Want solution for indexing the .pdf files with meaningful words

From: Udaya Gajanayake <udayabiz(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 07:29:56 GMT
Please give me the solution for indexing the .pdf files with meaningful words
I here included my swish.conf file for .pdf and .html .I got reasonable result for .html but not for .pdf. I put swish.conf file into swish-e installation folder and run it using “swish-e -c swish.conf” in the command prompt.I listed all the indexed words using
“swish-e -k*” command

5 files (4 PDF files and 1 HTML ) contained in the document folder
(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cepa/docs/pdf)

But indexed wors for
PDF is= 289 unique words indexed and not meaningful
HTML is= 616 unique words indexed and meaningful

---------------For PDF---------------------------------------------------------
IndexDir C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cepa/docs/pdf
SwishProgParameters C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cepa/docs/pdf
IndexOnly .pdf
IndexContents TXT .pdf
WordCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
IgnoreFirstChar .-
IgnoreLastChar  .-
BeginCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
EndCharacters   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
TranslateCharacters :ascii7:
FollowSymLinks yes
BumpPositionCounterCharacters |.
IndexReport 4
DefaultContents TXT*
StoreDescription TXT * <body> 200000
UndefinedMetaTags auto
ReplaceRules remove C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cepa/docs/pdf

---------------For HTML--------------------------------------------------------
IndexDir C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cepa/docs/pdf
SwishProgParameters C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cepa/docs/pdf
IndexOnly .html
WordCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
IgnoreFirstChar .-
IgnoreLastChar  .-
BeginCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
EndCharacters   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
TranslateCharacters :ascii7:
FollowSymLinks yes
BumpPositionCounterCharacters |.
IndexReport 4