[swish-e] Out of memory error (was Re: error: can't load API.so -> libswish-e.so.2 not found)

From: Miranda Hawarden-Ogata <hawarden(at)not-real.ifa.hawaii.edu>
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 01:39:47 GMT
Thanks, I will look into using swish.cgi with Swish::API next week.

I'm having another odd little problem. I made a little script to run swish-e
and capture the output to a log file that I have been running from the
commandline without incident, though it does take about 2.5 hours to spider
my site:

#!/bin/csh

date >> & /var/log/swish-e
/usr/local/swish/swish-e/bin/swish-e -S prog -c /etc/httpd/swish/swish.conf
 >> & /var/log/swish-e
date >> & /var/log/swish-e

However, yesterday I set it up as a cron job to run every afternoon, and
after about an hour and a half it dies with the message "Out of memory!".
Does anyone have any ideas about what is wrong?

Thanks!
Miranda