Re: [swish-e] swish.conf problems - was ignorewords wildcard?

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 01:33:28 GMT
Frank Hunt wrote on 5/23/07 8:15 PM:
> Well, I tried eliminating everything and re-building the conf file.  I
> even went to the installation instructions and followed the examples
> there.  Every time I tried the FileRules directive I got the same error.

you mean, every time you tried except when you were able to repeat the test I
demonstrated?

You're going to need to show your work here in order for us to help you out.
Show the minimal case where the error occurs, just as with the test case I
demonstrated earlier:

  http://swish-e.org/archive/2007-05/11475.html