Re: [swish-e] swish.conf problems - was ignorewords wildcard?

From: Frank Hunt <linux(at)not-real.frankhunt.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 20:29:25 GMT
Something must be broken or missing or I am doing something wrong - I
have the directive
"FileRules directory contains ^\.htaccess" in my swish.conf file
I get the error:
"Bad directive on line #19 of file swish.conf: FileRules directory
contains ^\.htaccess"
I get the same error when I put any FileRules directive in the conf file.

standard run string:  swish-e -S prog -c swish.conf
swish.conf:

# Swish-e config
#

IndexDir spider.pl
IndexFile index.swish-e

# Use spider.pl's default configuration and specify the URL to spider

SwishProgParameters default http://nottherealsitename.com/

IndexReport 3

Metanames swishtitle swishdocpath

IndexOnly .htm .html

FileRules directory contains ^\.htaccess

IgnoreWords File: /usr/local/swish-e-2.4.5/conf/stopwords/english.txt

StoreDescription TXT* 10000
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 10000

Ideas?

--