Re: [swish-e] modifying swish-e result title

From: Peter Karman <peter(at)not-real.peknet.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 21:29:18 GMT
Rasael Bervini Monkow scribbled on 4/13/07 4:13 PM:
> Oppz.. it is not that old! I guess that's only the file revision:
>  $Id: swish.cgi.in,v 1.22 2006/10/05 13:34:46 karman Exp $
>
> However I found out that I can change the search object by using the $search->set_structure( $structure_bits ); function.
> Now, what I need to figure out is where I have to put this line, I can't find it anywhere in the source code/configuration!

well at least you've got a modern version. :)

that structure bit is not what you want. that sets the search range.

You want to store the first <h1> contents under the swishtitle property so it
will be returned. Or, store <h1> under a different property (probably easier)
and then return that property instead of swishtitle.

look at PropertyNames in the
http://swish-e.org/docs/swish-config.html#document_contents_directives
section. If you have more than one <h1> tagset in your docs, you'll need to set
up a filter and use the -S prog method to capture the <h1> you want and store it
as a MetaName.